Our Salesforce Admin Training Course is designed and executed by experienced Salesforce professionals, to give you all the skills and knowledge you need to become a certified Salesforce administrator.
Whether you are a complete novice or have some Salesforce experience, our course will see you through to becoming certified. Our course comprises of Theoretical study, practical experience, 4-5 mock exams and also experience on live projects.
We believe all these things are necessary to give you the confidence to excel in your Salesforce career. TTC Group foundations are in recruitment; our recruitment arm will support you with finding your first Salesforce job post certification, and will be here when you’re ready for your next move.
So if you are ready to start your Salesforce journey or take your Salesforce skills to the next level, join our course today.
Salesforce Admins Trained
Why become a Salesforce Certified Admin:
• Salesforce is the Worlds number 1 CRM
• 90% of Fortune 500 companies use Salesforce
• Over 150,000 companies and 30,000 non profits use Salesforce
• Great career paths for all, whether you want to be more technical or more functional
• The average salary for a Salesforce Administrator is 50k GBP some earning up to 70K
• Remote work- enjoy working from anywhere in the world.
Our Salesforce Admin Training Course Online:
• 10 week course followed by hands-on practical experience – both theoretical knowledge and practical experience are essential to your preparation
• We will provide you with a Training e-book that you can use a reference throughout your Salesforce journey
• 4-5 mock tests to prepare you for your certification exam
• Live project training
• Support with hiring
Salesforce Admin Training Course Modules:
• Cloud computing
• Salesforce & CRM Basics
• Force.com & Environments
• Data Modelling
• Data Management
• Data Security
• Process Automation
• Reports & Dashboards
• Sales Cloud
• Service Application
• MVC Architecture
Why Choose TTC Group:
• TTC Group are official Salesforce Workforce Partners – We can be found on the Trailblazer website within the directory of Training Partners.
• Support from our recruitment arm- TTC Group are Salesforce partners who’s foundations are in recruitment.
• We are best positioned to support you with not only finding your first Salesforce job but also guiding you throughout your career.
• Hands on experience with live projects.
• We are one of the fastest growing SF partners- We can integrate you into the Salesforce eco-system.
• Ongoing support
Salesforce Admin Training Course FAQs
Salesforce is a cloud-based software company that provides businesses with tools that help them find more prospects, close more deals, and provide a higher level of service to their customers. Salesforce services allow businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with partners, customers, and potential customers.
A Salesforce Administrator solves business problems by customizing the Salesforce Platform. They build, configure, and automate technology solutions to deliver business value. Salesforce Administrators work with stakeholders to define system requirements and customize the platform. Most importantly, they enable users to get the most out of Salesforce technology.
Yes. As part of our Salesforce Admin Training course, we provide you with experience on live projects.
Yes. All theory training material is provided online, as well as your mock examinations. Salesforce is a cloud-based, global business which means a lot of roles can also be remote.
There are no prerequisites to join this course. Our course is designed to cater for people from all different walks of life. A basic understanding of databases and any programming language is an advantage.
After completing this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and experience to be a Salesforce Administrator. Whether this is for an end user or another Salesforce partner.
Salesforce Admin Certification is the basic certification that each admin must do because it will not only add value to your CV but also gives you a broad idea about admin work. Salesforce Admin's work is to maintain the platform according to company needs. They should always be updated with new tools and features that can make work easy for the users.
If you are looking for an institute that can help you prepare for the certification then join Tech Talent.
This course costs £1500 which includes the fee to your Salesforce Admin certification exam.
Yes we do, please reach out for more information.